Yes Barnwell

Yes yes, My good boy Andre deserves a showcase.. Below are a couple of my personal favourites of his work. Its always good to see that there are serious upcoming artists out there... And its good to see the results of hard work.

After recently visiting his blog and scolling through I have to thank him for the knowledge and the links he provides. Not only are they tasteful eyecandy, they provide us up comming artists with inspiration..

Me I dont ramble on too much because I dont wanna bore anyone but check out his blog..
andrebarnwell.blogspot.com
U'll surely find some knowledge and links to other talented artists..


2 comments:

Andre Barnwell said...

oh nuff respect Mark. shoot means a lot still cuz you dun know we gotta grind it out hard still.

Anonymous said...

yeah...what andre said lol.